DriveTech Industrial Corp. | Energy Company
industrial and energy efficiency philippines
variable frequency drives philippines
soft starter philippines
industrial electric motor philippines
uvc lamp philippines
electric motor philippines
led lights surge protection device philippines
High efficiency / Premium / Super Premium Motors
IEC 60034-30; 2008
IEC 60034-30:2008 defines three International Efficiency (IE) classes of single speed, three phase, cage induction motors. Additionally, IEC/TS 60034-31 specifies efficiency class IE4.
- IE1 = Standard efficiency (EFF2 in the former European classification scheme)
- IE2 = High efficiency (EFF1 in the former European classification scheme and identical to EPAct in USA for 60 Hz)
- IE3 = Premium efficiency (identical to "NEMA Premium" in the USA for 60Hz)
Efficiency levels defined in IEC 60034-30 are based on tests methods specified in IEC 60034-2-1: 2007.
Compared to the former European efficiency classes defined by the CEMEP agreement has been expanded.
IEC 60034-30 covers almost all motors (for example standard, hazardous area, marine, brake motors):
- Single-speed, three-phase, 50 Hz and 60 Hz
- 2, 4 or 6-pole
- Rated output from 0.75 to 375 kW
- Rated voltage UN up to 1000 V
- Duty type S1 (continuous duty) or S3 (intermittent periodic duty) with a rated cyclic duration factor of 80% or higher
- Capable of operating direct online